Upcycled iPhone 6s (A1688)
It's not refurbished, it's Upcycled. Our devices are indistinguishable from a brand new device, guaranteed.
- 4.7” Retina HD Display with 3D Touch technology
- Improved 12-megapixel iSight camera
- 4K video for up to four times the resolution of 1080p HD video
- 64-bit A9 chip
- New 7000 series aluminium enclosure
- Faster Wi-Fi
All Upcycled devices go through rigorous testing to ensure they are the best quality possible. If they don't meet our testing, we don't sell them. Our devices are not the same as other refurbished devices, Upcycled devices are indistinguishable from band new with major parts replaced to look and perform like new, including:
- Brand new battery
- Brand new screen
- Brand new frame
- Brand new charging port
- Brand new charger
- Brand new sealed box
Read more about the condition of our Upcycled devices here.
We offer a premium 12 months warranty as standard on all our devices, with a range of extended warranty options for piece of mind. For more information on our warranty, click here.
What's in the box?
- Network unlocked Upcycled iPhone with a like brand new condition, in a sealed box just like a new one. See our condition report for more information
- Brand new earphones
- Brand new charging adaptor & charging cable
- Apple iPhone welcome pack
- Locally owned and operated in the Sunshine Coast, Queensland, Australia
- All devices are in a like brand new condition which is indistinguishable from a brand new device, right down to the factory sealed box. See our condition report for more information
- Brand new earphones, charging adaptor & charging cable
- Quality Guarantee. If you are not happy, send it back.
- Next day express delivery to most areas in Australia
- Standard Premium 12 Month warranty on all our products
About this device
iPhone 6s is powered by the custom-designed 64-bit A9 chip. It delivers performance once found only in desktop computers. With 3D Touch, you can do things that were never possible before. The enclosure is made from a new alloy of 7000 Series aluminium – the same grade used in the aerospace industry.